Walking the Walk: 10 Years and Counting
The Learner First was founded by Joanne McEachen (Waitaha, Ngāti Māmoe, and Ngāi Tahu) in Seattle, Washington, USA in 2012. Since that time, we have…
- Over a decade of design, research and implementation for effective teaching and assessment in schools
- Opened offices in USA, Australia and New Zealand
- 5 researched and published books with global case studies
- 16 countries using our tools and processes
- Designed tools and systems for schools, governments, organizations and corporate partnerships
The problem we’re uniquely positioned to solve, and that we’ve been supporting our schools with for a decade, is HOW—how to use the power of teaching and learning to shape a better planet not defined by its crises, but by people’s contributions to others’ lives and the world.
A teacher shares her experience with The Learner First process.