Building Curriculum Experts
In the teaching and learning of Mathematics
Join our professional learning communities where together we create and implement balanced and high impact routines that have demonstrated capacity to improve both student performance and disposition as they explore mathematical skills, processes and competencies.
Our ‘in school’ and remote learning experiences will be tailored to your needs and often include:
- Balancing and setting daily, weekly and termly planning guidelines.
- Adaptation and productive use of existing teaching materials and programs.
- Designing and differentiating open inquiry activities and rich tasks for multiple ability teaching
- Developing maths pedagogical content knowledge to better assess ‘on the run’
- Techniques to integrate maths strands and 21st century skills and help reduce content overload
Maths and Numeracy Director
The Learner First
Rob empowers teachers to translate research into everyday classroom practice and become confident, creative communicators of mathematics. His extensive repertoire of supportive resources is the result of teaching in multiple countries and holding a variety of positions- teacher, coach, advisor, lecturer and mentor. His positive influence on teacher confidence and student engagement is both scalable and sustainable with his model receiving endorsements, state and national awards and publications in research journals. Learn more about Rob.